What are your shipping rates?
- Shipping will be calculated when you place your order. The shipping rate is based on actual freight costs; FedEx surcharges for on-site pickups, insurance, and fuel; and packaging materials and labor. We do not profit from shipping charges.
- All products are shipped insured and include instructions for filing a claim for broken or damaged merchandise.
- We use exactly the address you provide, so please check carefully. FedEx charges an additional fee for address corrections, and we are unable to absorb that cost.
When will my order be delivered?
- While most shipments are faster, please allow 4 to 7 days for standard delivery. Items may occasionally be unavailable or backordered. If this happens with your order, you will be notified promptly via email with the approximate delivery date.
Do you offer expedited or next day shipping?
- We can accommodate expedited shipping, but please call us at 585-229-2980 so we can process your order accordingly.
Should I contact you or the carrier with questions about my package?
- If you have general questions about the delivery of your order or if you’re wondering about the status of a backorder, please contact us.
What do I do if the package looks damaged?
- Inspect the package for damage before signing for the delivery. If the package is damaged but the merchandise looks unaffected, note the damage on all delivery receipts before signing. If the package is damaged to an extent the merchandise may be damaged, refuse delivery and call us at 585-229-2980.
What if I accept delivery then discover a problem with the item after the driver has left?
- If you discover a problem, please follow the instructions that are included in your package. You should retain all packing material until you’re completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. That will make it easier to return the item if necessary.